- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1988
- Auburn University Montgomery, B.S. Political Science, 1985
- Division Chief, State of Alabama Office of the Attorney General, Capital Litigation Division
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Alabama Office of the Attorney General, Capital Litigation Division, 1992-1998
- Assistant Attorney General, Department of Finance, 1989-1992
- Death penalty litigation in all state and federal courts
Awarded appellate advocacy award by Association of Government Attorneys in Capital Litigation for excellence in the litigation of capital cases.
Return to Profiles